subota, 5. studenoga 2011.

About this Blog and My First Lottery Win

Maybe this is the time to post something mine. First post was a copy because I wanted to have some content about lottery on my blog. I'll do this in the future too, especially when I find something really cool to share with you.

My name is Michael and I'm a passionate lottery player. I play for fun to have something for amusement in my free time. I have played all kinds of lottery games for more than 10 years now. I have tried everything and in that time I have also learned some skills which increased my winning chances. Keep reading and you'll find out about everything what I know.

In this post I'll also tell you my first winning experience. It's a long time ago but I can remember it like it was yesterday. I can tell you exact amount that i won. It was $372.74. I was over the moon. I know it is not that much but everything you get for free feels wonderful. I was so excited about this win. Lottery became my passion for the upcoming years. From today's point of view I must admit that I was really lucky to hit a winning on one of my first lottery tickets.

After this I started to read more and more about lottery winning strategies and how to win the lottery. There are some nice tips that can increase your odds. After a while I started to win some money from time to time. Al those winnings weren't that big but they kept me motivated and persistent in my goal to hit a jackpot one day. This is exactly what I'm going to write about in this blog. Keep winning smaller amounts so you can stay  in game for weeks and years and with some luck you'll eventually hit a big jackpot. I have won some bigger amounts that helped me to start my own business. Of course I never gave up on lottery and I play it every week.

Stay tuned for more tips and tricks about how to win the lottery!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar